Monday, May 09, 2011

Zennnnnn

Today I wasn't feeling the best - a little bit of a sore throat.

So I slept in pretty late....which is grand on a Sunday.


When I got up, I headed down to E 14th St. to go to Chogye International Zen Temple for some guided meditation.

Months ago, Time Out New York did a write-up on Finding your Peace or something to that nature. Ways to find peace in New York city. And there was a section on meditation with suggestions of centers where you could go.

I decided on this because the time was perfect. 6-8 pm on a Sunday.

I plan on finding some other centers too and trying them out.

I would love to incorporate meditation into an every day practice.

1 comment:

Tree said...

Cool. I've never been to a temple before. I do say mantras/meditate at home though :)