Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Back in New York

It feels good to be back in NYC. I mean really:


No place like it --- even though I would like to go back to LA very soon.

I finally finished unpacking today from my trip - kinda pathetic considering it's almost a week later LOL - been dragging my feet a little bit on everything that needs to be done, but I'm getting back into the swing of things.

Today I went and took Eddie Villanueva's dance class at NYSC. Me and him both danced in Sheryl Murakami's carnival piece a couple years ago, and have stayed in touch a bit. It was great to see him do his thing!


I also hung out with Gillian Hunter earlier in the day - she is such a beautiful, sweet person that I went to Interlochen Arts Camp with back in '98. She's British, and currently lives in London, but I saw her back in 2009, and she was visiting New York again recently. We have kept in touch via Twitter. 

We had a lovely time.



No comments: