Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Sleep Schedule

So...

I'm basically in between jobs and my sleep schedule is all sorts of messed up.

Trying to grow my piano and voice lesson studio & a couple other irons in the fire right now.

In any case,

I go to bed later and later, and sleep later and later, and that is a problem.

In some ways it's good, because I'm actually getting alot of SLEEP, which is so important.

But then I miss too much of the day.

So I'm hoping this improves!

I did make it to a class tonight at Broadway Dance Center. Good to be back in the mix there. So many people with awesome energy who I feel I connect with, who care about how I'm doing.

I took Luam.


Even though I don't get to her class on a regular basis,

she has been an inspiration over the years - the way she lives her life in creativity through dance,
and gets so many people interested in her movement.

Thanks for a good class! I love dancing. AAAHHH....

No comments: