Wednesday, April 06, 2011

FIGHT TILL THE END

Had a show tonight at the Bitter End - hopefully got some pics and videos to come -

Been really thinking about who I am as an artist - the kind of music I want to make and what I wanna do with it - a little bit of an identity crisis - but so grateful for some great conversations I've had with my friends -

My friend Demond wrote me on facebook chat:


this is a jumping spot for you
dont fear it
don't live in fear !!!!
everything will be ok
I KNOW THIS!
just keep on pushing throught
you got this!
your songs will get hread!
heard
BELIEVE THAT!
hold fast to that
you are amazing!

you shine brighter then anyone I know
and most importantly is you are loved!
you have great people around you who love and support you!


if you fall...fall into that !
fall into the support that is around
DON"T EVER GIVE UP!
FIGHT TILL THE END!


No comments: