Saturday, April 02, 2011

Insidious

Great writing session today with my new friend Raquel

Worked on a song called "Confidential" - pretty hot shit I think

Has kind of the John Legend / Estelle vibe


Then tonight I played for another musical improv show, this time at the Pit (beautiful improv space)

It was led by the wonderful musical improviser Ashley Ward - you could say I have a healthy obsession with her - she has got it going on - amazing voice, she can really wail - and super funny improviser and person. 


I was hanging out with my girl Melissa Guttman all night - we had also gone to see my friend Rebecca Muir play a set at the National Underground.

And we went to a late showing of Insidious. Quite a scary movie - it was kind of like a thrill ride, cuz I definitely screamed out loud numerous times, along with the rest of the audience. If you like scary movies, definitely check it out!



No comments: