Monday, October 04, 2010

Weeekend

Yesterday I had to be up ridiculously early to play for a Story Pirates show out at a Harvest Festival.

The Festival was wonderful....Lots of families with kids...hay rides and great food...kinda fancy pants, but yummy.

I had a good meeting with potential manager and great contact Will McKinney, and then conked out and slept for like 12 hours.

Today I woke up & had a handyman come by to do a couple things, including mounting my mirror up on the wall...Every day this apartment feels more and more like home. Yes, I've been here almost a year and a half, haha!!

Tonight, I reunited with my beautiful friend Robin Kacyn. We went to arts camp together way back in high school and became fast friends. Well, she just moved to NYC, and we had some serious catching up to do, so we had some wonderful food and talked ALOT. It was great!

No comments: