Monday, October 25, 2010

Cuba

Had a nice night with Tori, her guitar player Johnny, and Mike, who's playing drums for her in NYC.

We went and had a nice dinner at a restaurant called Cuba, on Thompson between Bleecker & 3rd. There were a bunch of chess stores there, and Mike loves chess and sat down and played a game with someone who was really good.

I bought a t-shirt and me and Tori went to a hat store, and she helped me pick out a hat :-) I love it!

Then a little Pinkberry, and we walked by all alot of music clubs, and I was pointing them out to her. We went by Bitter End, and I saw one of the guys who works there who is friendly with me. He invited us in to listen to one of the bands that just started jamming. They were great! Alot of great touring and session musicians.

Good birthday so far :-)

No comments: